Hatchie Fall Fest
Cake & Pie Baking Contest
Do you make the best pie or cake in the county? Find out during the annual Cake & Pie Baking Contest Saturday, October 21, 2017, 10 a.m., at the Haywood County Courthouse. Winners receive ribbons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each category.
Contest begins at 10 a.m., Saturday, October 21, 2017.
Contestants meet inside of the Haywood County Courthouse
Rules & Regulations:
- Cakes/Pies can be any size, but must be large enough to serve three (3) hungry judges.
- Each category will award a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbon to the best tasting entry.
- Presentation will be judged separately. There will only be one presentation winner.
- Contestants may enter up to 2 entries per category. A separate entry must be turned in for each entry.
- Entries must be checked in at the Haywood County Courthouse by 10 a.m., on Saturday, October 21, 2017. Judging will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Winners will be announced from the East Stage area of the festival at noon.
- A copy of the recipe must accompany each entry and your name and contact information must be clearly marked on the back. Your name and the name of the recipe must also be labeled on the bottom of the entry.
- All entries become the property of the Hatchie Fall Fest and decisions of the judges are final.
- Deadline for online entries is Friday, October 20 at 5 p.m. You can also register on site the day of event.
Please fill out the form and submit on or before October 20, 2017. No Registration Fees.
To print, mail or fax an entry, click here (pdf).