Hatchie Fall Fest
Legacy Cookbook Author Hannah Horch
Conner Real Estate
Cake & Pie Baking Contest
Do you make the best pie or cake in the county? Find out during the annual Cake & Pie Baking Contest Saturday, October 19, 2019, 10 a.m., at the Haywood County Courthouse. Winners receive ribbons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each category.
Contest begins at 10 a.m., Saturday, October 19, 2019.
Contestants meet inside of the Haywood County Courthouse
Rules & Regulations:
- Cakes/Pies can be any size, but must be large enough to several hungry judges.
- Each category will award a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbon to the best tasting entry in each division.
- Presentation will be judged separately. There will only be one adult and one junior baker ribbon awarded for overall presentation.
- Contestants may enter up to 2 entries.
- Entries must be checked in at the Haywood County Courthouse by 10 a.m., on Saturday, October 19, 2019. Judging will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Winners will be announced from the East Stage area of the festival at 12:30.
- A copy of the recipe must accompany each entry and your name and contact information must be attached to the bottom of the entry.
- All entries become the property of the Hatchie Fall Fest and decisions of the judges are final.
- Deadline for online entries is Thursday, October 17 at 5 p.m. You can also register on site the day of event.
Please fill out the form online on or before October 20, 2017. No Registration Fees.
Download form to bring with you. English | Spanish